The Staging Company offers a delivery service for all of our products. The fee will vary depending on your location, the amount of equipment required and the time of day. Our delivery vehicles are trucks, with a height clearance of 3.4m. The hirer is responsible for ensuring that the venue has flat access to the loading dock. The Staging Company will not be responsible for any additional charges if there is inadequate access. We deliver all items to a loading dock or loading area, leaving them in one location.
Extra charges may apply if:
- You wish your equipment to be taken beyond the loading dock, or ground level, or pushed into the venue.
- A person over the age of 18 years must be present at the time of delivery to accept the equipment and sign necessary delivery paperwork.
- Your event area is more than 30m from where our vehicle can pull up (eg a room on a second level, an area which is 100m from the loading dock)
- EziStage is not suitable for carrying up stairs, if there is a small step on access we must be notified PRIOR to delivery so a ramp can be supplied
- If you require a pickup or drop off outside of the hours 09.00am and 5.00pm additional charges will apply
- If you require a large amount of equipment to be delivered, a labour fee will be applied to cover additional crew time take for unloading or loading of the vehicle
- If our delivery crew has to stand around waiting for access into a venue for more than 15 minutes a labour charge will be applied in 15 minute increments.
- If The Staging Company is setting up equipment it is the hirer’s responsibility to ensure there is truck parking for the duration of the build. The Staging Company cannot guarantee there will not be additional charges as a result of no available truck parking on site.
Collection of equipment:
The Staging Company is located at 180 Cowper, Footscray. Collection and return of equipment must be prearranged with our office and is between the hours of 9am and 5pm, Monday to Friday. You must have a suitable vehicle to transport our equipment. If our team deem your vehicle to be unsafe to transport our products, or too small, then we may be required to deliver your equipment to you for a fee.